The FM9 TURBO are sold to a first-come first-serve WAIT LIST. To be notified when an FM9 is available for you, please email email@example.com with the subject “FM9 TURBO Wait List”. We will email you when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait will be.
BY INVITE ONLY:
Be the first to experience the exhilaration and indescribable feelings of joy when you test out the new FM9 TURBO.
With its distinctive Fractal DNA, the Turbo version allows more complex presets that would exceed the limits of the standard FM9.
Email us your interest to test out the new FM9 TURBO in Davis Guitar today.
Meet the FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor
The FM9 from Fractal Audio Systems is an all-in-one amp modeler, effects processor, foot controller, audio interface—and more—designed for professional stage/studio use and personal enjoyment. With four DSP cores, the FM9 is the most powerful floor unit ever produced by Fractal Audio, and it features an impressive list of technologies and features from the award-winning Axe-Fx III, FM3, and FC Controllers. These include our industry-leading Cygnus amp modeling, UltraRes™ speaker simulation, a suite of our famous stompbox and studio effects, expandable FC foot switching, incredibly flexible I/O, 8×8 USB audio interface capabilities, a world-class Mac/PC editor, and more.
In August of 2022, the FM9 was upgraded to become the new FM9 Turbo, with a 10+% boost in DSP power. We created the Turbo to work around semiconductor supply chain issues, but we’re confident that its superior price/performance ratio will be met with great enthusiasm. The Turbo version allows more complex presets that would exceed the limits of the standard FM9.
Nine Footswitches. Infinite Possibilities.
The new FM9 brings many of our most exciting features to a new, larger floor unit. The unit is remarkably easy to use, with intuitive and comfortable controls, plus the same large, full-color main display as the Axe-Fx III and FM3. Nine on-board footswitches, each with its own vari-color LED ring and mini LCD display, provide both tap and hold functions that can be customized to control countless aspects of your rig in realtime.
Pristine Signal Path. Extensive I/O Capabilities.
The FM9 features the same audiophile signal path design as the Axe-Fx III to provide extremely high quality sonic performance and signal integrity. Physically, it is built tough, with a rugged 16-gauge steel chassis and protective endcaps that double as feet.
The FM9 has numerous inputs and outputs for a great range of different setups.
- Analog inputs include Fractal Audio’s “Secret Sauce” 1/4″ instrument input, plus two separate stereo pairs of balanced 1/4″ jacks for use as “aux” ins or “returns.”
- The main stereo output is equipped with both XLR and 1/4″ outs, plus a headphones jack. Two additional independent stereo outputs — one XLR and one 1/4″ — can be used as “aux” outs or “sends.”
- All 1/4″ outs feature Fractal Audio’s Humbuster™ technology to help reduce the noise of any ground loops.
- Three jacks each each support one external switch or pedal like the Fractal EV-1.
- A FASLINK II port allows you to connect up to two additional Fractal Audio FC-12 or FC-6 foot controllers for extra “real estate” on the floor or remote control.
- Digital I/O includes 48k SPDIF in and out.
- USB provides 8×8 computer audio and MIDI interaction with Fractal-Bot, FM9-Edit, a DAW, and more.