ACOUSTICALLY COMPARTMENTED FOR STRENGTH AND LOW VIBRATION
This superb bass enclosure is made from 13 ply high density 18mm birch plywood, with tough skids on the base of the cabinet for enhanced stage protection. The skids also act to couple the enclosure to the floor, thereby increasing bass response. Internally, the enclosure is acoustically compartmented for strength and anti-vibration. The OBC115 is side-ported, allowing for speaker self-correction.
BUILT FOR A LIFE ON THE ROAD
With formidable construction and a tight, unflappable sound, the OBC115 is built to take the rigours of touring in it’s stride.
EMINENCE 15″ SPEAKER
Superb tone and a tight response require a first rate speaker.
CLASSIC ORANGE STYLING
Finished in our legendary livery dating back to 1968, the OBC115 features our basket weave vinyl, acoustically transparent grille cloth, signature ‘picture frame’ edging and 18mm Birch ply construction.
- FEATURES: 18MM HIGH DENSITY BIRCH PLY, 2 X PARALLEL ¼” AND SPEAKON INPUT JACKS, SKID DESIGN FEET,
- POWER HANDLING (CABINETS): 400 WATTS
- SPEAKERS (COMBOS AND CABINETS): 1 X EMINENCE KAPPA 15
- IMPEDANCE (CABINETS): 8 OHM
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 62 X 52 X 46.5 CM (24.41 X 20.47 X 18.31″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 29.5 KG (65.15 LB)