Each year, the master luthiers at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan are allowed to create a set of guitars based on the very best of their own unmatched design skills and unlimited creativity.
A little history:
The original color for this guitar was an Indigo Purple Front with Blond Natural Back. After discussing with ESP Japan, the team and ourselves decided to change into this current color (Pink Gradation) so that the materials will pop.
This guitar was sent back to ESP Japan after the display at the Namm Show in 2018 for the refin. So there you go, this is the final product!
- Body: Quilted Maple Top w/Natural Binding
- Back: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Bird’s Eye Maple
- Gripe Shape: Slim U
- Fingerboard: Cocobolo, 24Frets w/Flame Maple Binding
- Radius: 305R
- Scale: 648mm
- Nut: Unbleached Bone (42mm)
- Inlays: Cherry Blossom & Nigi (MOP & Abalone)
- Frets: Jescar FW55090-EVO
- Joint: Set-Neck
- Tuner: Gotoh SG301-05 (Bird’s Eye Maple Buttons) MG-T
- Bridge: Tone Pros T3BP & Gotoh 510FA
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan 59/Jazz Hybrid (N), 59/JB Hybrid (B)
- Pickups Cover: Gold
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Toggle PU Selector